Experience required: None
Audience: Anyone interested in finding out more about a career in accountancy
Session Style: Interactive - we encourage you to chat to us
Preparation needed: None
Do Chartered Accountants ever get to leave their desks?
Do you need a degree to become a Chartered Accountant?
Do you have to be good at maths?
Join us for this interactive session and let us bust some of the most common myths associated with a career in Accountancy.
Whether you are finishing school, graduating from university, or are a working professional looking for a career change, discover the variety of roles and industries you could work in and learn what skills you need to be a successful ICAEW Chartered Accountant.
In this session you will find out:
• The common misconceptions and the truths about a career in accountancy
• The skills you need to be successful in the profession
• The variety of roles and sectors you could work in
• What routes you can take to become an ICAEW Chartered Accountant
• What your next steps are, including further skills development and where to apply for opportunities